1600 NE Miller St.
McMinnville, OR USA
Applied Physics Technologies has been and will continue to be fully committed to promoting and maintaining environmentally responsible practices. We feel that protecting the environment is everyone’s responsibility and is to everyone’s benefit – our customers, employees, vendors, and the communities in which we live. It is both a good business practice and our duty to protect natural and cultural resources and operate in a manner consistent with a clean environment. Our policy to conduct business in an environmentally responsible manner that protects the public, our employees, and the earth we all share.
In addition to complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, we commit to:
• Make environmental concerns an integral part of our planning and decision making process.
• Continually improve our environmental programs.
• Practice sound environmental stewardship of our facilities and all natural and cultural resources under our control.
• Educate employees to be accountable for environmental practices in all aspects of our operations.
• Promote the efficient use of energy and natural resources through cost-effective conservation and energy management programs.
• Ensure the proper handling and disposal of all wastes, minimize their creation, and pursue opportunities to recycle and reuse where possible.
• Ensuring our production facilities recycle packaging, oil, paper products, wooded pallets, fluorescent lamps, scrap metals, and production materials where possible.
• Project a positive environmental image with our employees and encourage them to recycle personal consumer waste by having company recycling bins for glass, aluminum, magazines, newspaper, paper products, and plastics.
• Reducing our waste water discharge; we have long maintained closed loop chillers for our cooling needs to keep our wastewater flow to a minimum.
• Strive to use safe, efficient, and environmentally sound manufacturing methods; using recycled paper and cardboard products where possible.
• Evaluate our environmental performance through periodic reviews and audits to ensure that our conduct is consistent with these principles.
Transition Metal Carbides
Services & Parts:
Transition Metal Carbide Parts
Refractory Metal Parts
Research & Development
Partnerships & Collaborations
Sales Terms & Conditions
Cathode Handling Instructions
CeBix® Installation Procedure
Cathode Calibration Procedure
Cathode Storage Instructions
© 2019 Applied Physics Technologies, Inc.
1600 NE Miller St. McMinnville, OR 97128